ETH to TrustWallet with wrong address

Recently i transfered my ETH from binance to my Trustwallet account but I accidentally used the wrong address. I used the BEP20 one, the strange is that I also received a notification from Trust that I received my ETH but it doesn’t show up in my account. I already know one thing i did wrong, I’ve send the ETH from Binance with the (BEP20) to my TrustWallet ETH address. I can’t find my transaction on etherscan.io but i can find it on bscscan.com, is it possible to send my ETH back to Binance or receive it on my Trust wallet?

Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0xe70251A5E1B197Ff6aAB0CA51B405631350934D4

Bscscan: https://bscscan.com/tokenholdings?a=0xe70251A5E1B197Ff6aAB0CA51B405631350934D4

Go to Binance-peg Ethereum on your trust wallet and it will be there…

You are my hero, thanks! I can see it in my account but to what do I need to swap it?

You will need to return it to Binance and then transfer back, via right network back to trustwallet… a few fees there though, I did the same but have left it as is for the time being… it’s the same price as ETH good luck, Don.

Hey I have similar issue, so I transfer smart chain fro that wallet to BUSD (ECR20) and I didn’t get that on my Binance either but when I check on BSCSCAN I can see that transaction so how do I recover that into trust wallet or in my Binance accounts?

Help. I sent trias to the wrong trias wallet on trust wallet. Is this recoverable?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. 0x7BD3e76Cd7A0404bF9d51237C07085c5c4cAaF9e
    0xe7e02fabb2c7c75d1f184aae698d05901b25a2097c348c6ff9ebba62e5eb81b3
  2. I wanna buy raca coin(BEP20) on trust wallet with TRX(BEP20) binance, after withdraw from binance succesful and i get notification fromt trust wallet, i didnt receive my coin

@zakyalfarish
Your TRX is in your wallet as BEP20 TRX.
If it is not visible, then you need to add it as a custom token:

1 Like

how i can send it back to binance ??
do you have tutorial how to get back my trx?

Please follow the guide above to add it as a custom token.
In your Trust wallet, click the upper right corner, then search TRX and enable the one with BEP20.
To send out, you would need a little amount of BNB as gas fees.

can you help me contuniu this on chat, its to hard using reply
i cannt understand sorry

Hi @zakyalfarish
Click the upper right corner

Then search TRX and enable the one with BEP20

I copied the address from the trust and took it from the hot bit of Bacheh Dogeh, but now I check and see that the address I copied from the trust trust and gave it to me is different from the address now. Why is the trust address of my volt different ?!

@Hamid626262
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I copied the address from Trust Volt and removed the baby doge from the hot bit exchange, but when I entered Trust Volt, its address changed. How can the address of Trust Volt change ?!

@Hamid626262 wallet address can’t change automatically. Probably you are looking on wrong wallet.