ETH Withdrawal Transaction is completed from Binance but not arrived in trust wallet

I have Deposited 0.00458821 ETH from Binance, In BSC scan transaction is completed but still not arrived in my trust wallet.

Here are the details -

Address - 0x9Ab922Dc08438C75833d7c3154F8C4E332e8a77E
TxID - 0x7517dfe0c7fabca007bfe9db19a9d291d4c31c4e1c43a9cc0e4ace6788afcd13

Can anyone help me?

Hello @Mohil576
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

I withdrew 1865974 ApeNft from Binance and only 186. 5974 arrived in trust wallet. How do I fix this.

@Uemenogu
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem. Sent some xrp to my trust wallet from binance, the transaction is approved in binance but there is no xrp in my wallet.

Please help

@alioja
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Jenny , can you please help me. I connected my wallet to pancake swap to trade bnb for xrp.
The transaction says completed. My BNB is gone and I have not received any XRP. I am already a holder of XRP so it’s added to my wallet.

0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E
This is the transaction

Hello @Stiknik6
Since you used pancakeswap to make the swap, then you have BEP20 XRP in your wallet.
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search XRP and enable the one with BEP20 (Binance-Peg XRP token).

Thank you so much. They are there. I enabled every XRP but that one. Phew!! Cheers!

1 Like