Ethereum coins not received

Hello Community,

Yesterday I transfer my Ethereum coins from Binance to Trust Wallet and have not received it yet. I got an Email to confirm it. I double check my receive address of ETH, everything was looking good. I’m new to Cryptocurrency and have not that information but one thing I knew that you could look on the internet about the status of transactions. I’m attaching some Screenshots maybe it helps to resolve the problem fast. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks in advance for making some time to help others.

Greetings,

Suneel Paul

Withdrawal Successful

Hello @suneelpaul, welcome to the Trust Wallet community!

It looks like you withdrew ETH BEP20 (pegged token) instead of the native ETH. Learn more about pegged tokens here: What are Pegged Tokens?

To access your ETH BEP20, please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance-peg, and enable the one with Ethereum (BEP20). You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

If you want to turn it into a native ETH, you can deposit it back to Binance (select BEP20 (BSC) as the deposit network) then withdraw as ERC20. Or you can use https://www.binance.org/en/bridge

1 Like