Ethereum coins not received

Hello Community,

Yesterday I transfer my Ethereum coins from Binance to Trust Wallet and have not received it yet. I got an Email to confirm it. I double check my receive address of ETH, everything was looking good. I’m new to Cryptocurrency and have not that information but one thing I knew that you could look on the internet about the status of transactions. I’m attaching some Screenshots maybe it helps to resolve the problem fast. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks in advance for making some time to help others.

Greetings,

Suneel Paul

Withdrawal Successful

Hello @suneelpaul, welcome to the Trust Wallet community!

It looks like you withdrew ETH BEP20 (pegged token) instead of the native ETH. Learn more about pegged tokens here: What are Binance-Peg Tokens?

To access your ETH BEP20, please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance-peg, and enable the one with Ethereum (BEP20). You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

If you want to turn it into a native ETH, you can deposit it back to Binance (select BEP20 (BSC) as the deposit network) then withdraw as ERC20. Or you can use Binance Smart Chain | Binance Bridge | Binance Panama

2 Likes

Pleas help !

I transfer Ethereum from binance to trust wallet but i received peg etherum, when I transfer into coin base wallet it’s gone from trust wallet but it’s not received in coin base , i just want to Ethereum back in my trust wallet.

From trust wallet eth: 0x633a88fdc24ead6e0b3af4b67add899a9671be28
To coinbase eth : 0x0ba2c402649558be9fb56e32bca2ab084c7f13b3
Transaction Hash: 0x6eccff24c587509c01aae978aca6f821b55fa872f040eb332131dca89a4907fb

@ali78jack
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

i receive an email from viktorradchenkoceotrustwalletagmailcom , he said he representative of trust wallet and he can recover my many if I’ll give him recover phrase

OK, thanks please can you check this link one time which is given below , i just want to know where is the mistake happened , if these coins are not in trust wallet and not in coin base then where they goes?

How i can share bscscan detail link

@ali78jack
That is a scammer, please block, report and disregard that email. We will never request your recovery keys

@ali78jack
Your funds are on your Coinbase wallet. Coinbase doesn’t support bep20 deposits.
If your coinbase uses private key, then reimport your wallet as a Smartchain wallet by importing your private key