Ethereum price prediction by the end of 2020?

Guys what do you think is the price of Ethereum by the end of December 2020? Because I would like to treasure ETH in my TrustWallet and wait for it to triple its value. Thanks and I hope you can give some idea.

3 Likes

Very close to $500 won’t be a surprise

1 Like

There is a bullish momentum at the moment, Eth need to close daily above 400$, then next resistance is 485 and if it breaks it, I can see Eth going to 600 in the next few months. There is a lot under development for Eth2. And big investor always proceed with “buy the rumor, sell the news”, so the value of Etherium will go up exponentially until the release with a fomo behaviour when media will start talking about it. And then big wallet will sell at high price

3 Likes

Wow! From now on ETH is my No. 1 coin now. Thanks for the info buddy. :wink::+1::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Careful, like I said Eth need to close daily above 400. This level has been tested 3 times in the last few days and was always rejected. It doesn’t mean, bear have control, just to tell the bulls slow down. But I can’t see the future. That’s why I would wait for a break of the 400 level to invest more in this asset.

2 Likes

It’s should go above $1,000 before the end of this year.

1 Like

Before the end of the year Eth will go up to $500

I think ETH Ath is $1000, if so it should be more than that before the end of the year :thinking:

Ath is 1.400$, doubt the price will reach this level this year, but I would be happy of it does !

1 Like

1525 dollars approximately