Etherum from Binance wallet to trust wallet

@JennyMillan
I sent 200$ etherum from Binance wallet to trust wallet it has been successful transfered from Binance but my trust wallet is 0
I need urgent Help anybody?

2 Likes

Hello @dudunt.dudunt To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I am having the same issue please help me I transferred etherum from binance to truewallet but they are not showing yet on binance it says successful transaction but I have not yet received them please guide me this is my first time using true wallet.

Hello @shalin_rn,
It seems you sent your ETH on the BEP20 network.
All you need to do is add as a custom token.
Tap on the Toggle button on the upper right corner of your wallet
Search for ETH and select the one the with BEP20.
You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

hello , i sended ethereum from binance to trust wallet using the arbitrum network
i have saved the wallet adres in binance and have used it in the past , today
my funds did not arrive
this is the TXid 0x9a3185adac19b255defc41804ba1ebe88c8b3ebafd5a37ad43cd2ea51b0f8369

Hello @KMLD
Your ETH is in your wallet and you only need to add it as a custom token.
Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for ETH and enable the one with Arbitrum.
You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@KMLD Please ignore that message; it was a scammer and is now banned.
Can you please send a screenshot of your wallet?

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

i can’t upload the screenshots

@KMLD Can you try again please?
Seems there were restrictions due to your recent join.

sorry to have troubled you , apparantly the funds got added , it just doesnt show in the history page , i sended another test transaction and checked the balance difference and it got added without showing in the history

thanks for your time
and sorry for the mistake

@KMLD Glad to know that’s resolved.
Do take note that transactions not showing up in your App are just visual glitch but you can always confirm on the Blockchain explorer.
If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us.

1 Like