Exchange tokens for Ethereum on Trust Wallet

Hello, I have searched here for answers already but not quite the right one I am looking for. I am trying to swap tokens that I have for Ethereum but seem to have a problem. Can anyone help with this…I use the swap icon and change one for the other but it will not let me. Is there a video or something, step by step?

3 Likes

Hi @Dcinti,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
5 Likes

My wallet version is 1.19.22 I have no errors showing up on my wallet all I wish to do is swap what I have for Ethereum tokens. Although when I go to swap for Ethereum it will not let me.

Please let me know if it is possible or how, if you can. Thanks

1 Like

Press third icon on the bottom, for the first option select your eth token and the second one select eth coin
You should have some eth to cover transaction fees

2 Likes

How can I get token listed on Trust swap

2 Likes

Does it make a difference which coin? Probably should purchase some eth as well? Thank you

1 Like

On the main wallet page there is a icon in the upper right hand corner, looks like notes on a music page. Tap it and brings a list of available tokens. Choose which one you would like, your done. It refreshes when you go back to main wallet page

If it’s listed on binance or uniswap, as well as if it’s listed on both network, you will be able to swap it

Like what? Didn’t get you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Dcinti

Please elaborate on this part. What happens exactly when you try to swap? Are there any errors? Please attach a screenshot as well.

2 Likes

Hello! I live in Nigeria and I want to know how to fund my Trust Wallet with the Dollar. I don’t have Dollars in my local bank account, except Naira.
Pls advice me on how I can go about this.
Many thanks.

Note Brother Trust wallet is for Crypto currencies digital currencies not for countries currencies like $,€, ¥ etc

You can use youe debit card to buy crypto like bnb,btc etc

Through trust wallet… Kindly note some banks now have maximum $100 dollars restriction on online payment

I do not have errors. When I select swap say my BNB balance, I select Ethereum to swap but then it gives me ERC20 tokens to chose from. Not my balance from BNB. My guess then is that it can not be done.

@Dcinti

Ah, yup. You cannot just do cross-chain swaps, you can only do ERC20 <> ERC20, BEP2 <> BEP2, and BEP20 <> BEP20.

1 Like

Thank you. Much appreciated

2 Likes