Experiencing balance problem

Please, why is my balance not showing the exact amount please I need help to fix this problem. I want my money I have uninstalled my installed it back but it’s still showing the same thing how will you guys help me to fix it

2 Likes

@Etuke Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

I done that but no reply’s till today, can I get a number I can can use to contact you guys if u have

1 Like

@Etuke There’s nothing like a number to contact.
Only way to get support is from support.trustwallet.com

1 Like

I hope that you have better luck than I with getting the monies in your wallet. I have done everything I can think of to get my account straight, with no luck.

In Trust Wallets transfer guide, it states its safer than an exchange because only you (the owner) have access to the funds, but that is not true because I have no access to over $!,500 of my funds. I regretfully transferred USDC from Kucoin to my wallet, using both Optimism and Kucoin transfer services. The funds sent via Optimism arrive without issue, but the ones sent via Kucoin had issues and states “I did not have enough Kucoin Community chain funds (KCS) to tranfer the funds”. However, I did pay gas fees at time of transfer, or they wouldnt send them. And Trust Wallet is not associated with Kucoin, so why would they freeze my funds for Kucoin KSC?

ther fuunds are frozen, I cant access them in any way. Kucoin customer service said that only Trust Wallet can fix the issue, but suggested I buy some KSC and put it in my wallet, which I did with no luck.

I have been with Trust Wallet for years because I always thought my funds were secure with them. Sadly, Ive lost my trust in Trust Wallet.

1 Like

@Nellie300 Your funds are not frozen, all you needed to do was follow the instruction you saw.
Every transaction on the blockchain needs a fee, this fee isn’t charged by the Trust wallet app.
Since you have USDT on the KRC chain (Kucoin chain), then you would need KCS token for gas fees on that network.
All you need to do now is deposit a little amount of the KCS token to cover gas fees.

1 Like

Hi Tobi,
I appreciate your helpful input.

I did put is KSC in my Trust Wallet. I tried to increase the amount of KSC in my Kucoin account, but, as a US citizen, they will not allow me to add funds or use the USDT left in my Kucoin account to swap.

Kucoins latest reply was:

" It looks like you’re having trouble with the fees from the mentioned network.
We advise you to coordinate with their support team for more information on this issue as it relates to their operation."

I have been trying to follow the blockchain on Cloudfare (kucoins suggestion) for several days and I getting 522 error message.

I welcome any other suggestions.

Thanks,
Annie

1 Like

@Nellie300 This seems like you’re having issues with Kucoin and not Trust wallet then.
Their support team is in the best place to help.

1 Like