Extract Private Key

The 1.33239269 BTC that you are referring to is the total amount of BTC that is stored in your different wallets.

• bc1qedwx3xpj9370r80avhrms9xftqxx64axnjuh2c
    Contains: 0.00950008 BTC (m/84’/0’/0’/0/1)

• bc1q3hpgcr47sffcaf0fvvcletk569paphw02aj2ya
    Contains: 0.00011508 BTC (m/84’/0’/0’/1/0)

• bc1q786le96awkh63swkvtk2t6xwny9l78wq599p0d
    Contains: 0.00259232 BTC (m/84’/0’/0’/1/2)

• bc1qkreszesqfy4x8zzx59x027uf5xmpx6u32ay3qa
    Contains: 1.32018521 BTC (m/84’/0’/0’/1/3)

Guarda is likely using a different process of deriving the address. Try other wallets.

If you want to save a lot of time instead of finding each private key, you can transfer all of those assets to a different wallet address or to an exchange.

Else, if you want to pursue in getting the private key for those wallets, then enter the correct derivation path for those.

For bc1qedwx3xpj9370r80avhrms9xftqxx64axnjuh2c:
You’ll find that address in the second row.

//

For bc1q3hpgcr47sffcaf0fvvcletk569paphw02aj2ya, bc1q786le96awkh63swkvtk2t6xwny9l78wq599p0d, and bc1qkreszesqfy4x8zzx59x027uf5xmpx6u32ay3qa, enter 1 in the external/internal:

You will find those three addresses in the first four rows of the derived addresses.

I don’t understand when you said "Please use the Trust Wallet app when importing the private key so when importing the private key… How do I do that? I need to use iancoleman.io to extract my private key, I can’t do that within my Trust wallet.

As my funds are located on different addresses, can I copy a new address in Trust wallet and send these funds from all those different addresses, so they get in the same new address?

Does even matter that my btc funds are located on different addresses?

Why does my btc are located on different addresses? Is it because Trust Wallet generate a new address every time I get money in my trust wallet when giving/copying this address to senders?
How did I get so many different wallet addresses? I was just copy my receive address to someone and I was getting some btc, I didn’t know everytime I get receive btc it goes to a different address?

I have trust wallet installed on two differents iphone, a old one and new one (if it make a difference). Why when I copy my btc address from these two iPhones, I get two different btc addresses?

As private keys are not within the trust wallet app by default, is it very important to have it saved it somewhere, or just having my 12 words recovery phrases should be enough?

How do I import a BTC wallet lets say from Guarda to Trust wallet using my private key I got from Guarda?

1 Like

Correct. Use iancoleman since that tool will provide you the private key. Follow the instructions that I sent earlier. Then import it to a wallet that supports private key and SegWit protocol.

Yes, you can. The app will automatically access those different wallets so it will send it to the recipient address that you have indicated.

The app automatically handles this one.

The address changes automatically for your privacy. Learn more here:

Correct. You get different addresses since the blockchain and the app recognized that you used the past addresses already. The new one would come back to the first address, which is bc1qrakqnql57ka9cw3l8xfc0ct0rvqqgafdc6phqm.

The 12 words (recovery phrase) is enough since you can derive it using iancoleman.

Sorry, not possible. After double-checking, importing a Bitcoin wallet to the Trust Wallet app cannot be done.