Facing a difficulty regarding the transfers

Hi everybody,

I hope you are doing well.

Im sorry for popping in is my first time in here. I am facing a difficulty regarding the transfers: I have topped up my wallet and have tried multiple times to transfer some bitcoin but it show error every time I went on support via trust wallet app and have submitted the form but nobody came back to me.
I have enough funds but this problems it shows error every time and it still persists.

If anybody has any idea what i should do, or any suggestion I would highly appreciate if you’d help me.

I wish everybody and amazing rest of the day and a productive end of the week.

Looking very much forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hi @MrAbundance,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTC address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  4. Video recording of the issue (optional, but that would be very helpful in troubleshooting)
1 Like

Hello, I am experiencing the issue with the transfer and getting the error “Insufficient smart chain (BNB) to cover network fee”.

I know my smart chain BNB is low which is causing the issue. I have BUSD worth 2791$ and Reef worth $242. I am not able to buy smartchain BNB directly as it is not supported here. I cannot convert these coins to smartchain BNB either due to the low BNB balance.

Please help @iamdeadlyz

Hi @Luqu1989,

To get Smart Chain BNB, you can buy via the third-party crypto provider that is integrated into the app (guide: How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet) or by withdrawing from an exchange (example: Binance - Cryptocurrency Exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum & Altcoins).

I’m facing a familiar issue i have enough usdt(trc20) in my wallet but it’s still telling me I don’t have enough tron network fee