Fail (ExistentialDeposit) for Polkadot

I’d like to recover the control of a transaction that 0.98 POLKADOT (34$) that I sent on my wallet a few days ago I am told that this transaction is failed due to a lack of transfer fees…

I want to pick up the money or send a new stuffing for the transfer to have 1 DOT available on the wallet…

Please !

1. Crypto address: 16gzgghJKKkJpWJhoTCK3c3cU3d4djSXwAvMH8GHLcn4UFeX
  2. Transaction ID : 3868301-1
  3. Extrinsic#[3868301-1]

1 Like

Hi @Pippo,

Your sender, 15N39MTwwqPUcuHpDrQrAj7KbkygaBbGn3RkEd5mbfc9eTdR, has already sent the required DOT to activate your wallet: Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network high-precision Web3 explorer

Though, upon checking, you transacted to DokiaCapital with 0.0155 DOT and you sent 1.0537 DOT to 16gkdzJNi2213Ywhdbjbf3UqxAp9SuEaHHiZBkgZSp4pfYfc.

So now, you have 0 Polkadot balance, and you need to deposit more than 1 DOT to your wallet again so you can use it.

Your address can be checked here: Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network high-precision Web3 explorer

Hello! Thank you very much for your help… today I just reloaded my account by more than 1 Dot in order to recover the previous transaction. I hope it will go well… thank you very much… the process could last a lot of time?

Can you clarify what you meant? Which process are you referring to?

There is nothing to recover. Sender 15N39MTwwqPUcuHpDrQrAj7KbkygaBbGn3RkEd5mbfc9eTdR wasn’t charged with 0.988819 DOTs.

This means, Since the sender 15N39MTwwqPUcuHpDrQrAj7KbkygaBbGn3RkEd5mbfc9eTdR wasn’t charged with 0.988819 DOTs, I lost it ? I won’t be able to use it ever?

Since the sender wasn’t charged with those DOTs, you didn’t receive them in the first place.