Failed error transactions

Hi my transactions are failed or error. I tried others transactions but all failed or error. Could you help me? Thank you

1 Like

Hi, @meloncino02
BSC is congested right now. Temp solution is to increase to >10 Gwei for gas.

We are working with BSC team to make this more intuitive for our users.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Fund missing /lost

Wonder if these failed transactions are costing network fees. Fees shown but no TX code on BSC so is the fee also cancelled? Thanks

Please help me :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Is one of the worse, customers services
I have difficulties since 3 weeks
My wallets

Hi,

Can anyone help me?
I made a swap on pankake swap via trust wallet, the transaction failed but the fee was taken from the wallet, is this normal?

Thanks

Hi there,
Transaction failed and coin was taken? Please return my money when transaction is not completed.
I NEED HELP !!!

Hello, could I get some help with my outgoing transactions, I haven’t received the transaction. I can go into alot further detail if this is the right place to do so. thank you

Still getting charged…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Have lost to much BNB today trying to swap or move tokens, either option fails, and fee is still charged…

Please I was notified about a transaction o didn’t authorize so please how can I cancel it and my ETH should be reversed please.

Hi, @Chukudubem here’s a guide on how to cancel pending transaction: How to Cancel a Pending ETH or ERC20 Token Transaction

Note: only amount you were sending will be returned. Gas fee won’t be returned. You can wait until it gets through too.

1 Like