Failed swap BNB to TWT

Does anyone has the same case with me?
I’ve been trying for many times, it still didn’t solve.

7 Likes

Please, explain in more details, because its not normal. Which version you use? Do you try beta or just stable version? Any attempts to change connection? Like try other wifi, vpn?
Can you provide more info on phone model, maker and OS version?

6 Likes

Check that you’ve right amount of swap fees.

You can do the following things

1. Firstly export the 12 word recovery phrase (remember to double check, the recovery phrase you’re exporting are correctly spelled.)
  2. Now uninstall the application you’re using.
  3. Go to trustwallet(dot)com and download the wallet again. Remember to download from the official site and the latest version is downloaded.
  4. Now install it and import the account by that 12 word recovery phrase.
  5. Now try to swap again.
  6. If still can’t swap then write a support ticket in Feedback & Support channel with proper information.

By the way, why not using the exchange feature? It’s more convenient to use exchange feature (uses binance dex). Just click on Exchange and search for your required pair.

13 Likes

You’re right brother good information

4 Likes

I only make exchanges there, besides being very practical, I still have the coins I need available

Make sure you are using the latest version.

2 Likes

Exchanges maybe a bit difficult for non trading user. But let me explain for a seconds if u want to buy instantly

Exhanges → Search TWT/BNB > tap Buy (see the icon will changes to BUY TWT) > tap the bottom red number on the top list (Offer List) (meaning that you will buy the nearest price offered buy the seller) > input how many TWT do you want to buy > tap BUY TWT

Remember if the amount of TWT you input is more than amount offered TWT, the remaining of your Buy order will be automatically inserted in ASK List (the green one)

8 Likes

I can see your balance is lower than your preferred BNB input. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

You need small amount of BNB for trade fee, do you know about it?

4 Likes

for those who do not know the way this explanation comes in handy easy understanding

1 Like

Update your App to the latest version or save your recovery phrase and reinstall the App from stores

2 Likes

Remember you need fee of small balance amount. If its still not working then update your app

2 Likes

Check that you’ve right amount of swap fees.

You can do the following things

1. Firstly export the 12 word recovery phrase (remember to double check, the recovery phrase you’re exporting are correctly spelled.)
  2. Now uninstall the application you’re using.
  3. Go to trustwallet(dot)com and download the wallet again. Remember to download from the official site and the latest version is downloaded.
  4. Now install it and import the account by that 12 word recovery phrase.
  5. Now try to swap again.
  6. If still can’t swap then write a support ticket in Feedback & Support channel with proper information.

By the way, why not using the exchange feature? It’s more convenient to use exchange feature (uses binance dex). Just click on Exchange and search for your required pair.

Exchanges maybe a bit difficult for non trading user. But let me explain for a seconds if u want to buy instantly

Exhanges -> Search TWT/BNB > tap Buy (see the icon will changes to BUY TWT) > tap the bottom red number on the top list (Offer List) (meaning that you will buy the nearest price offered buy the seller) > input how many TWT do you want to buy > tap BUY TWT

Remember if the amount of TWT you input is more than amount offered TWT, the remaining of your Buy order will be automatically inserted in ASK List (the green one)

Good job guys, you have given some excellent responses. :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

good brother. I recommend updating the application to its latest version.

postscript: remember to save your recovery phrase, and not share it with anyone

1 Like

hi, I couldn’t unfreeze my tax on TronWalletPlay. Could you please help

1 Like

i reinstall the wallet. but i couldn’t connect to ledger nano - x . could you please help?

1 Like