Failed Tether(USDT) Transactions but Charged Gas fees for it

Heyya Good day,

I have had 2 failed transactions in 2 days, wondering what’s happening, please could this be looked into and resolved?

I’m trying to move some USDT from my wallet

Thanks a bunch

37 Likes

Hello @PaulyP
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

13 Likes

Hi @Tobi

Thanks for offering to assist

What’s actually happened is, I tried to send The USDT in my Trustwallet account over to another wallet owned by me on Binance

I tried that yesterday morning but the transaction failed

Tried it today again in the morning and it failed also

But I noticed the charge for the gas fees was deducted and the USDT hasn’t left my wallet yet

It’s kinda exhausting

I must say

I’m stuck and don’t really know what to do

If you also need the transaction hash id I’ll gladly provide that too

7 Likes

Hi am having issue with transactions 3 transactions are stuck for days now. I tried with my other wallet and same issue I have over 10 wallets and all my 10 wallets have transaction pending status. What to do please help me out

6 Likes

Hello @PaulyP
Can you please check if you have the recent app update, if not please update your app first.
If the error still occurs, do let me know by providing a screenshot of the error

8 Likes

Hello @Dhasha

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

8 Likes

Hello I have the same problem… my transcation is stuck.

1. I tried sending 0 ETH with the same nonce and didn’t work
  2. I tried to cancel the transaction and upped the gas got the “replacement transcation underpriced”
  3. I tried waiting and nothing happened.

What do i do? Please help moderators

5 Likes

Hello @exjack

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5 Likes

is there somewhere private i can send it? I opened a ticket 10 hours ago and still no response

5 Likes

@exjack Here you go:

4 Likes

I already submited a ticket… if i give you the email could you track it?

5 Likes

@exjack No, just wait for the response from support.

6 Likes

how long does the response take … the transaction has been pending for many hours

5 Likes

@exjack I can’t seem to find this transaction on the blockchain explorer.
Can you reimport wallet and see if the transaction is still pending.

6 Likes

I tried reimporting on another phone… (while keeping my original wallet on my main phone) and no there wasn’t anything pending.
However I tried sending another transaction and then it was pending again
i’m very frustrated I don’t know what to do .

6 Likes

@exjack Can you kindly provide a screenshot of the pending transaction?

5 Likes

@exjack Did you adjust gas fee?

7 Likes

I tried canceling it and made the gas fee to 100 minimum and 150 maximum.
It went through without getting ““replacement transcation underpriced” but it didn’t cancel
You think I should try speeding it up with the same gas that went through on the canceling?

7 Likes

@exjack Tampering with the gas fee sometimes causes long pending transactions.
Reimport your wallet, then try sending out with the recommended gas fee.

5 Likes

I’m scared that if i reimport my wallet I will lose the 'Pending transaction" and then my eth will be stuck.
Are you reimporting on the same phone is a good idea?
I already tried importing on another phone and I tried sending another transaction and also it got stuck.

5 Likes