Hello. I need help. I did 2 transactions. One success one failed. both eth fees lost and didn’t get my coins.
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- ETH address
- Transaction hash or link (please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
- Version 1.26.3
- i wanted to buy r3fi.finance using uniswap. first transaction seemed ok but didn’t get any coin although i payed eth fees. second gave me error but fees again payed.
When swapping a token for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.
It looks like the gas limit is low, hence the out of gas error occurred. The smart contract of Uniswap requires a high number of gas so the transaction will push through.
what i am suppose to do now for both cases?
Add more ETH to your wallet so you can pay for the network fees. Do not adjust the gas limit, leave it as it is.
(EDIT) Fixed. Not sure what happened. I’m still learning.
Hello, I’m new here(also new at this). Forgive me for adding to this post and not starting a new one but this is very similar to the trouble I’m having.
I bought ETH this morning and my transaction with Moonpay says it’s been delivered but nothing appeared in my wallet. Not even a pending. I searched in blockchair explorer and it doesn’t exist. Any help is appreciated!