Fast unstake/fast unbound polkadot

Hello
I’ve staked 250 polkadot for 28days in trustwallet, i have not received any rewards…
When i tried to unstake it , now i have to wait another 28days…
I’ve contacted polkadot support,they said if i have staked through their platform, whenever I don’t get nominated/received any rewards…
I acn unbound my assets immediately (fast-unbound).
So why I can’t do it through trustwallet?
It seems like a scam to me…
Coz when the polkadot support says i can do the fast unstake through them, why a third party app so famous like trust wallet, won’t fo the same?

3 Likes

Hello @Trademysteries
It is always important to do your own research on anything before doing them.
The time given for unstaking is not something Trust wallet controls but is the nature of Polkadot staking and is secured by the validators.
Learn more:

3 Likes

Hi there. I had a similar issue.

I staked 479 DOT and received steady returns over 12 months through 8 validators. However, over the last few months - a bug on Trustwallet prevented any rewards from being credited and also prevented redelegation of validators and also unstaking.

Another user suggested a fix through the Trustwallet chrome/Brave extension, which I have downloaded and imported my wallet. It worked.

I successfully unstaked, although I will have to wait 28 days for the coins to be available. The transaction also shows on Trustwallet app.

The issue lies with the trustwallet app. Not sure how long it will take for an update to rectify this.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I have been waiting over a month to get my DOT unstaked. The transaction shows that it was successful on Dec. 5th, 2023 to unstake. Am I missing something?

@Lizardo3333 please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)