Fee charged but swap didn't happen

Hello, I tried to swap SHIB for ETH 2 times.
Both times the swaps did not happen and I was charged around £35 pounds for the transactions.
I have 2 smart contract calls saying the swap was successful, but 0.00 Eth were received.

Please help.

2 Likes

in ETH network each time you do anything you have to pay miners fee doesn’t matter if its successful or not

so what do I need to do get the transaction done? Just try it randomly until it works and lose hundreds of pounds?

has it gone through for you yet? i’ve had the exact same issue. I also had the same exact thing happen on metamask as well.

No, it hasn’t.
I wonder what other alternatives there are. I heard that shib is on crypto com so maybe transfer it there and then sell it on there.
I’ll look into that

same issue here. it says success . fees were taken … shib still the same amount in my wallet .did not receive eth . its hard to understand

i just looked on youtube and many people are having the same issue. someone in the comments said bitmart worked for him. I’ve never used that exchange though

hello i’m having the same issue. I’ve attempted to swap three times now with a successful smart contract but no pending transactions are showing and i’ve lost over $115 ether now.

I had the same problem 20 min ago. Did it twice and lost two times my fee and there is no ethereum in my wallet after swapping shib.

What to do now??

Me too, i tried twice swapping akita to eth but says transaction faild and tgey took like 250 dollars from me

I had the same problem and I think I know what was the problem. when I tried to swap for the first time I Forgot to set value for swap like 50% or 100%, I’m guessing the transaction has happened but with 0 value.

I made a swap from USDC to ETHERIUM but it charged me the money but the swap did t happen. What’s going on?

Hello @tqqgoqd To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)