Feeds deducted although the transaction wasn't completed

Hello,
Today I tried selling shiba inu, so went to uniswap, and before the swap was completed, i saw a notification that the call was executed, then when i tried to swap, it said i have no enough ethereum(which is true).

but when i got back to trust wallet, it showed that i lost $11 ethereum and 30m shiba, does anyone know how that would happen???

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hello,
this is the transaction hash

0x9a9f2e4e67dc1f1c378e81cccadf5ae1e9222d65d86617596896be8a5414698b

I am using version 5.21

And this is my ethereum receive address

0x6A4ee94a2915541F26936C527D0B1AE5F9344088

I was trying to swap shiba for ethereum

2 posts were split to a new topic: Transactions failing

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

Both steps require transaction fee.
None of your shina deducted tokens deducted.

Hi alan,
thanks for getting back, Yes i get the point, but i lost 3 million shiba’s also

There’s no coin lost… you received same amount that is in your wallet currently. Here’s transaction when you receive from hotbit: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1321c983718d4c1d596ff37f64b1cbb95c18229d38ebc78552401903d1dc25f6

The amount you have currently :point_down:t5:

thanks a lot

btw, how did you get access to see what i have in my wallet ))))) just a side question ;))

You can scan your Eth wallet address on etherscan https://etherscan.io/ to view your transactions and balance too.

A post was split to a new topic: Refund my gas fee

Hi! When swapping the tokens on uniswap, is there a “approve” button/prompt and then a “swap” button/prompt afterwards? Or do you just have to do the same thing twice? It is a little confusing to sell. Thank you for your help- you are awesome!

Hello please can someone help me out…my wallet money is been talken out each time i checked it…