Fees in BNB BEP20

How much in BNBs BEP2 should I have in Trust Wallet to trade on DEX and to transfer TWT to my
regular Binace account to trade there? Whatever I do results in Trust Wallet saying “not enough funds to pay network fees”.
I tried to transfer BNB from Binance to Trust Wallet and it just simply did not work.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Hi @igor_art,

To clarify, are you transacting with BEP20 or BEP2? Your title and statement does not match.

Hi, I tried both BEP2 and BEP20 to transfer BNB from my Binance account into my Trust Wallet
and it all failed. I cannot figure out what is wrong. So I currently only have TWT in my Trust Wallet.
And I cannot trade it anywere including DEX.
Thanks

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TWT wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link

Hi,

1. the version is 1.26.11
  2. what is TWT wallet address and where to find it?
  3. What is transaction link and where to find it?

I never had to use those on my regular Binance account and do not know where to look for that in Trust Wallet.
Thanks
Igor

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for TWT, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

After doing that one, press receive, take a screenshot, and send it here.

For the transaction link, did you get the TWT from Binance? If yes, check the withdrawal history and you can see the txid. Please send it here.

Hi, I have TWT coin in my Trust Wallet. I can see it when I login. I transferred it from Binance.
There is nothing about txid in the transaction history.
My problem is:

• I try to trade the TWT on DEX and it does not work
    Do I really need to have BNBs (to transfer from Binance) to trade or withdraw?
    I tried to transfer some BNBs to Trust Wallet from Binance and it does not work. How much of BNBs do I need to have in Trust Wallet to trade/withdrwaw TWTs? To do anything at all with my TWT coin?
    Thanks
    Igor

To transfer from Binance? Binance can handle withdrawals by deducting a fee from your asset, no need to buy BNB. If you mean Trust Wallet to Binance, then yes, you need BNB for network fees.

Please check the error message when trying to transact. Depending on the TWT that you have, you may need Smart Chain BNB, which is for the BEP20 network. If it simply says BNB, then you need the one in the BEP2 network.

I have the same Issue with not enough BNB black for Fees.

But where can i buy the black BNB, when i have not enough BNB black to swap and do the transaction fee?

on Binance they only sell the white version BNB.

When buying and withdrawing from Binance, you need to choose the BEP20 (BSC) as the withdrawal network so you can deposit it to your Smart Chain wallet.

Do i need to use a third wallet like smart chain wallet?

If i Buy BNB on Binance and wanna send to BSC network, systems says its a different chain and not supported.

No need. Just select Smart Chain in the Trust Wallet app.

Are you buying BNB from Binance.com or other Binance sites?

Thanks for the screenshot i tried out but seems like this is not working at all.

I tried to buy Smart Chain BNB Coin with 3rd Party Application in the Wallet App. but got rejected
while payment needed to leave the trust app and when returning in the app, the payment was canceled. so this isnt working well with the app.

what happens when i send a BNB direct from Binance over BSC chain? not BEP20 like standard transactions?

if does not works out, i see no other way then installing the wallet on a new mobile device and do the payment from 2 devices to avoid canceling.

what u zink…?

Simple way is to withdraw from Binance.com. Choose BEP20 (BSC) as the withdrawal network then enter your smart chain address.

I am having a similar issue. I have money in trust wallet (BEP20) and .15 in (BEP2) not sure how that got in there. It won’t let me me make a transaction, not enough to cover fee. How do I transfer from my trust wallet to (BEP2) black to cover the fees. I tried everything. Please help. Thank you

Hi @Salt2021,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB (BEP2) and Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please I need help my trust wallet account 20$ How to buy bnb I’m use bitcoin