Fil coin send probleem

hi I can not send files con, have a probleem with gas fee I think I have tray it out 20 times deli trust wallet and reinstall 2 times not work

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

i tray to send to Binance and getting error I tray it out 20 times… reinstall wallet stil nothing

Can you send me the details I asked above please, as it is not possible to provide support on your issue without them?

Hello !
I’m having the same problem sending the filecoin to Binance. I see that is an old problem, so how can we resolve it ?
I am very sure that i sent it to the native filecoin adress. I have 5 times errors, and the error is not explicit.
What’s wrong with it ?
Is not ok to hit the same problem like others, at 6 months distance.

Hello @gabi2021 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)