Finding my purchased TRX from MoonPay

Hi ,
i paid to buy TRX from trust wallet directly and my money transection has been confirmed by MoonPay and also got crypto delivered confirmation via email but i did not receive crypto on trust wallet and also when i click to see the transaction details on blockchain it can not find ???
what should i do ???

Transection ID: a6192ce4-000c-4e0d-b697-bc4f3791fad1

Transection Hash: ccf26c38c496e217581c41e3b20ffaf5095a7a5fa572e4777e96364791817dea

thanks for your reply,
actually i am using the latest version and i did remove and reimport wallet for several times but did not change anything ! its so strange that when i want to tracking transection in the blockchain explorer it says: “Sorry, the transaction could not be found.”

1 Like

I can’t find either of those on Etherscan, either.

What might have happened is you sent your TRX to your main wallet address, instead of the specific subwallet address for TRX. To see that address you have to first click the little double slider icons on the top right of the wallet, add Tron, and then find it in your assets list and click Receive.

If the address is different than what your email transaction says, then you know what happened.

I made a similar mistake during my first week and have $350 in limbo. Feels bad, man

1 Like

Hi @petivell,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshot of the transaction hash that was given by MoonPay
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @NewPersonage6474, it is not searchable on Etherscan since TRX is running on the Tron blockchain. TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器 is used for that one.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for supporting,

Your wallet didn’t receive any TRX yet: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Looks like the transaction hash in the email is a hyperlink. Can you press it? What’s the link?

i click on it but it can not find anything !
here is the hyperlink for transection hash :

In that case, please contact the customer support of MoonPay about that issue. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.moonpay.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new