Finding OMI (GO20) tokens

Hi @MykeCo,

To clarify, please send me a screenshots of the following:

1. Your OMI address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please see attached.

I am having this issue as well with my OMI. I can see on 0xe5f88bd10d94fa5fe6416ecca180b4bc8d6f4f622f09049f6082ee1a58f3b9b3 that the transaction has been completed but is still not showing in my wallet.

My address is 0x7Ce6D0fC0f05ea680EC732b402cf65311c7DF209

I just updated my app and now OMI isn’t even showing??

I am on an android samsung galaxy. I was on version 1.10.2.

Now I am on 1.27.19

I downloaded trust onto my macbook and it is now showing in my wallet :slight_smile:

Hi @meehanty, for your information, Trust Wallet does not have a standalone app for mac. I hope you did not download a fake app.

@MykeCo, to recover it, please follow this guide:

Select ETH in the coin part and scroll down to the list of derived addresses. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > GoChain > import the private key

Add it as a custom token:
Network: GoChain
Contract address: 0x5347FDeA6AA4d7770B31734408Da6d34a8a07BdF
Name: OMI Token
Symbol: OMI
Decimals: 18

??? I got the app by clicking the link at the top of this page… took me right to the home page with the links to the apple google and android stores…

fyi, this is a new mac with the m1 chip. i believe most iOS apps can be ran on this

Interesting. Not a macbook user so I was giving you a heads up that Trust Wallet does not have a standalone app for mac (only for Android and iOS). Took some time to research and found out that iOS apps are indeed working with m1 macs. Thanks for sharing this, @meehanty!

I have already added the GoChain and added the OMI TOKEN. But still no token?

hi, i have sent OMI to my trust wallet through bitforex but still havnt received it. please help with this matter

@iamdeadlyz
I Need help locating my OMI tokens, bit forex said they have sent it but its not showing on my trust wallet app

please help with this

@MykeCo, based on your screenshot, you added it as an ERC20 token. It means you selected Ethereum, not GoChain as the network. Please follow the instructions that I have sent earlier. Don’t rush, take your time.

@rizi, to better assist, send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. OMI wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

TXID - 0x5581a22c3c47472e96695602b4f6af8e8078acb5e8c900ac9759d9ebb0b26656

@iamdeadlyz the above you asked for has been sent let me know what to do next.

I am not to find the deprived address “ Select ETH in the coin part and scroll down to the list of derived addresses. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.” do you have a screenshot of this step?

watch a youtube video on its easier to understand - YouTube there is a link of one you can watch

2 Likes

That’s a nice video tutorial, thanks for sharing @rizi!

Regarding your balance issue, try to use a VPN then refresh the balance.

If it won’t work, try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

@iamdeadlyz thank you i had to delete and restore my wallet then add OMI coin again and it worked.

1 Like