First time is enable token

Yo please help me man. I have Trust Wallet hi I have same.
first time is enable token.
second time is swap.
I’m already enabled the tokens.
but when I’m gonna swap it shows 0$ and just some gas $ fees is showing for pay.
please help me. This is a direct quote from Amin, but this also applies to me.

5 Likes

Hello @HereIAmNow To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Here they are:

2 Likes

@HereIAmNow Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

3 Likes

Yo please help me man. I have Trust Wallet hi I have same.
first time is enable token.
second time is swap.
I’m already enabled the tokens.
but when I’m gonna swap it shows 0$ and just some gas $ fees is showing for pay.
please help me. This is a direct quote from Amin, but this also applies to me.

This is my wallet address: 0xCa679e124EDF3836324320113Ea7E6B4aAa1C78B but I don’t know what my transaction hash would be, as I never fully purchased anything.

1 Like

@HereIAmNow When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval? What is Token Approval?

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand. I already approved the tokens for swapping, did you not see the screen shots that I posed? This is the error that I am getting. See it on my screen? It says 0 BNB about 0.00 will be exchanged for the transaction, meaning, I won’t receive anything back for swapping the tokens.

1 Like

Please get back to me when you can. I feel like yall are a scam. I really need to get this resolved. Its shady that I can buy crypto, but I can’t seem to sell it.

1 Like

@HereIAmNow That isn’t what that means.
That is only showing your swap fee.
You do not have enough BNB for gas fee too.

2 Likes

I know I don’t have enough gas, that is easy to tell. But are you saying that I need enough gas, in order to show the would be transaction number on the amount on top? If I had enough of the gas, would the 0.00 BNB change to some other number? Is that how that works? Just confused is all.

@HereIAmNow The 0 BNB value shown above doesn’t change.
That isn’t the value you’ll be getting after a swap.
After you make a swap, the equivalent amount of your swap will be in your wallet and not the 0 value shown.

3 Likes

Okay, how come the value of 0.00 BNB changes when I go to buy something? But not when I sell? Just trying to understand.