Flokinomincs Crypto Missing

Attempted to trade Flokinomincs but got error message [execution reverted]? Now i am unable to locate where my crypto was sent too? Tried contacting Trust several times but only get their standard reply email back asking for more info and screen shots to which i have responded but get nothing back from them. Totall unsatisified with Trust Wallet customer supporr!!!

Hello @Dkosiewicz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan
I transferred bnb from my binance to tw for three transactions now.
All have been receiving but my balance is still zero on trustwalletapp

@Musk22 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,
I sent all this info to Trust Wallet and “THEY” asked for same stuff which I sent to them. I just dont feel comfortable with attaching my personal stuff on here.
What I did was to trade away my Flokinomics but a error message {execution reverted} showed up and now I am unable to locate where my Flokinomics was sent too?

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped floki tokens for ETH

@Dkosiewicz you can create ticket on our support site: Support : Trust Wallet

Thank you have I and get the automated response to send the same info you requested which I have done several times and never get a answer back. : _ (