Freemoney: Claim 1inch Exchange gov tokens

1inch.exchange has just announced launch of 1inch tokens for DAO. Current value of token is USD 2.03. This is highly volatile.

The 1INCH token will be used to govern all 1inch Network protocols, taking governance in the DeFi space to a new level.

1/ Delighted to announce that 1INCH Token is LIVE! :star2:

Learn more about the governance/utility token and the token architecture

Read here

:arrow_down:

Token distribution
All wallets that have interacted with 1inch until December, 24, midnight (UTC), will receive 1INCH tokens as long as they meet one of the following conditions: at least one trade before September, 15, OR at least 4 trades in total OR trades for a total of at least $20.

There are more options to receive the 1inch tokens. Read more about it on the Medium article.

How to claim

Open your dApp browser and go to 1inch.exchange

On the exchange page, you will receive a notification. If you do not receive, click on the horse logo on the left bottom of the screen

Now approve the transaction and Voila…

A merry christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

I only ever used uniswap…No free money for me this year.

Well 1inch is a nice aggregator for AMM. I used it and got lowest price for my trade. And the best part is half of it was bought using Uniswap.

1 Like

That’s pretty much amazing I will try that out.

Are you eligible to receive airdrop as per the criteria?

2 Likes

I know that feeling. I had a meltdown yesterday and am still sad about missing out. Everybody seems to be on a different wavelength where they read between the lines and benefit from giveaways and other promotions. I’m almost always left out.

1 Like

I have learnt in it so far that you keep giving in and it will come back to you. Don’t lose heart my friends, keep looking for opportunities.

1 Like

Certainly @vipul19 strive to get better everyday I remember when I joined crypto currency way back 2015 I was clueless and said to my self how do people make money from it and I started with Airdrops nothing happened, I started with ico’s bought do many none made it to the exchange and all, through it all I have learnt alot and from this community as well :trust: I am so proud :peacock: to be part of this community. So @ZemusZero start always on the right part to want to learn and asking questions and the sky will be your starting point. Merry Christmas to you guys.

3 Likes

I Love this platform, it gives updates on legit Airdrops.