From Huo Coin to TRUST, the blockchain shows that it has been received, but the wallet does not show it

From Huo Coin to TRUST, the blockchain shows that it has been received, but the wallet does not show it. Could you please help me handle it!
Transaction Xiha: 0x8a2ed0afe928570fe34ec307defee08644d477a827104355
Huo coin address: 0x46705dfff24256421A05D056c29E81Bdc09723B8
Trust address: 0x53b1170fef047EAAcAFa15CD887624f04BAcf5E1

8 Likes

Hello @wuhang,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

I have contact via WhatsApp with 2 guys from Trust Wallet apparently, Scott and Joe. …
Is that scam or … ?

@Pierre298 Those are scams
Please report and block them.
________________-

A Coin to TRUST, the blockchain shows that it has been received, but the wallet does not show it. Could you please help me handle it!

@11alfred Please read these: