From trust wallet to trust wallet

Hello guys,
I have been sending 50$ from my as u see above but the money was lost on there way.
Crypto: usdt
To:Ethereum wallet.

The customer service not responding and i tried many things b4 posting it here.
So I’m waiting. :blush:

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sorry for delay and thanks a lot for your assets.

1 Like

How to attache the screen shots? It’s been months and I can’t still use my USDT TRC20 in trust Wallet. Why is that if I may ask.

@harryt
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

As you can see my coin usdt TRC20 does not appear with the other usdt coins

HI Jenny am I doing it right? Attaching the photos?

@harryt
It doesn’t appear as you already have it enabled and a balance of $23 as shown in the screenshot provided.

Yes, but I won’t be able to trade it or buy another token because it won’t show even if I search for it from the search box.

What I noticed is all of the tokens are bep2 except for my token which is TRC20

@harryt
You can only swap ERC20 and BEP20 tokens with the in app swap function.

It looks like it is not actually in the wallet or not supported maybe. As you mentioned in the description. About the app version, it’s v4.1 same as what can be downloaded from the site.

The trx tron is also TRC20 but it won’t work swapping or exchanging it wit the USDT TRC20. What can you suggest?

Okie dokie, thanks for your time and willingness to help with this issue. Have a great day! :blush:

1 Like