Frozen tron since

Continuing the discussion from Unstaking frozen tron:

I have facing same Prblem, can’t unfreeze my Tron.
My Tron Wallet Address is TBVEDW4wHJrohTLxpDzMNTM4kjQdrk1tdK

App Version is 1.30.17

Screenshots are attached.
when i am clicking on untake it shows the error “not Available”
It is in Frozen state more than 15 days before till now

Please help
me…

1 Like

Hello @jitendra2100 update your app first and try again. You have very old app version.

1 Like

Sorry, but in google play store I have downloaded latest version which is 1.30.20

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I transferred Tron from Binance to Trust wallet a few months ago and the trx is frozen. How do I unfreeze the coins?

1 Like

You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

You need some unfrozen TRX for gas fees too.

1 Like

Thank you Alan.

Last question how do I get unfrozen TRX to pay for gas?

@Switt16 yes, every transaction needs gas fee. You have to spare some of TRX too for unstaking.

My issue is all the TRX got frozen. So where am I supposed to get the extra to use on gas?

Yes, you need some of unfrozen TRX. If your all TRX are frozen, you have to top up your wallet with som TRX.

Pls I have facing same Problem here, I can’t unfreeze my Tron which I staked recently pls sir how can I fix this error.

Instead of showing me staked and frozen it showed only staked and I can’t unstake it

Hello @Richy_cyphe To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I staked 20trx recently but it showed me an error occured and now I can’t unstake it

Hello @Richy_cyphe your TRX are frozen not staked. To unfreeze them, You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

While staking should I use the same validador or can I use a different validador pls​:pray::pray:… I’m sorry for the late reply I lost my phone just got a new ones recently