Fund not showing in my dashboard

I did transfer qtum and algo to my trust wallet and transaction was successful even it showing in transactions history but still balance showing is zero in dashboard
Please help me
It’s trouble

@sanjays1992 This could be an issue with your internet, could you try another internet connection or maybe another device.

1 Like

Bonjour
J’ai exactement le même problème j’ai un historique payé transfer fait mais mon portefeuille reste a 0
J’ai essayé sur plusieurs accès internet rien toujours portefeuille a 0

I have change phone and internet connection is well not same problem see receive qtum address QfU1FxRKwNdLfGYFJ4EqPWqMfGfurKi91c
algo address 4QFOW7VC6ITOQ4MN6TRRLVKMGYNTVEQQ4MW5E6GCG464FGVV6KOQNN55CI

@sanjays1992 I think it’s best you open a support ticket through your Trust wallet app and wait patiently for a response as I can’t provide support.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.