Funds missing after re importing

Hy, have your problem resolve ?
my problem as same you…I HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING TRUST WALLET …PLS HELP

I have problem with my trust wallet…
I had some coin ( BSC, BTT and TRX ) in my trust wallet, but i logout my trust wallet due to insufficient space and uninstall it,
After some time, i again Install trust wallet and import my seed phrase of trust wallet,
Finally result was that my trust wallet All coin Balance = 0.00
Now question is, what happen with my balance ? and How can recover it…So please help me…

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Trust wallet app version: 1.29.10

2. My Trust wallet BSC coin Public receive Address: BEP20 BSC
    0xB1BA96941FD865Aa1364325960f9cDD69f8E7bBf

Trust wallet BTT Public receive address: TRC10 BTT

TEnERG8DpxU2roKk3J9pkkqSybp5aQYLxU

In my case, i will tell you step by step…what’s my actually problem in trust wallet or may be bug.

Firstly,
07 May 2021, I had transferred 900 BTT from Wazirx exchange to Trust wallet within seconds i received my 900 BTT in Trust wallet but i want to purchase some coin by swapping buy i have TRC10 BTT which is not suitable for swapping, you already know for swapping in PancakeSwap we need only BEP2 or BEP20 token,
Here, i drop my swapping idea and thought my this btt stay in trust wallet for future reference.

Again after some time,
21 May 2021, I transferred .03187175 BNB ( BEP20 BSC Token) in Trust wallet by using Binance exchange, within second i had received my BNB that is BSC token in trust wallet.

BSC and btt token were safely after deposit but suddenly appox 27 or 29 may, in morning as soon as open my trust wallet , wallet asking to me “Create a new Wallet” or If you have already then import seed phrase although i have already seed phrase so, simply import my seed phrase which was multi chain wallet,
after this i saw my fund in trust wallet balance was 0.00 and along with my token public address also changed.
I have tried to recover it but unable to recover.

What may be possibility:

1. I had deleted some Android data in my phone exact date not remember after 25 may, may be…

2. May be this can a bug in trust wallet.

3. Last update 25 May 2021, Trust wallet has update some feathers in wallet
    like: Update

• Remove Auto change address feature
  • Improve gas limit for Filecoin
  • Update wallet core
  • Add Cosmos/Kava redelegation
  • Add BNB redelegation
  • Fix WAN Chain
  • Improve stability

LAST AMAZING THING IS:
In trust wallet, By using my BSC coin public address you or I, can simply watch wallet balance but can’t withdraw or Trade it bcz this is only watch wallet…hope you already know !!

My Trust wallet BSC coin Public receive Address: BEP20 BSC
0xB1BA96941FD865Aa1364325960f9cDD69f8E7bBf

Trust wallet BTT Public receive address: TRC10 BTT

TEnERG8DpxU2roKk3J9pkkqSybp5aQYLxU

You can check my all transactions in explorers online and also you can import in your trust wallet app of my public address for balance watch purpose.

SO FINALLY PLEASE HELP IN THIS TRANSACTION.
THANK YOU !!!

@sdkosm all addresses can’t be change, probably you imported wrong phrase, check again and import correct phrase.

I have clearly remember that my phrase was right if phrases will be wrong then i can’t import my phrase in trust wallet.