Funds not recieved

Hi… I’d transferred ETH from Binance to Trust Wallet but Ghalti se i enterred address of Etheroum Classic ETC instead of Etherium ETH… Binance se transfer ho gue han but isi waja se i can’t see my transferred ETH anywhere in my Trust Wallet.

can u plz help me in recovering my ETHs

1 Like

Hi @Israr4373 Follow this guide to recover your funds: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred BNB not received

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred to wrong address

Hi Alan, please correct me if i am doing something wrong…

1. i’d entered my Trust Wallet 12 words key in BIP39 MNEMONIC box in which i was supposed to recieve my ETHs.

2. Coin selected (Etherium) since i’d transferred Etherium from my binance wallet…

3. Touched nothing else and just went to table below and copied the private key of 1st line item…

4. imported that wallet in trust wallet using this key…

NOW STILL THERE IS NOTHING IN THE IMPORTED WALLET… WHAT NEXT?? OR PLEASE CORRECT IF I AM DOING ANYTHING WRONG.

@Israr4373 You sent ETH to ETC wallet, you have to select ETHEREUM CLASSIC on selection not ETHEREUM.

Hi Alan,
i’ve checked in detail, there is no difference of addressea between ETH and ETC…So there is no issue of wrong address… but i didn’t recieve my coins , please check and suport…

Thanks a lot… i am waiting for your response.

Thankyou so much brother… got my ETHs back :smiley:

so nice of you… Really thanks a lottttttttttttt …

A post was split to a new topic: Tokens not visible

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like