Funds went missing after restore

Hello @Alan47 why is my wallet address changed after i restored my wallet then funds went missing.

Hello @Hyacinthconsunji To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Trust Wallet app version

1. Your Crypto address

Before the uninstall my address is: 0xEC8ac0dbbF50cBd46FF17168D0D4f2c392F57D94

After reinstall and Import:

1. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

I uninstalled the app because I was experiencing some crashes, then when I restored my wallet, my funds are missing. I checked my address on bscscan to see if my coins are intact and it still is. I tried to manually add the token that I bought because its a BEP20. However the balance shows 0. Then I checked my receiving address, just to see that I have a new address that’s why my balance is 0. It seems like I was given a new wallet. I was 100% sure my recovery phrases are correct.

1. Screenshot of the wallet

Before Uninstall:

After reinstall and import:

If you would be needing the transaction hash of my crypto that I bought, I can provide them here.

Looking forward to your prompt response. Thank you.

Hi @Hyacinthconsunji
Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help: