Gass fee problem on staked EVMOS rewards reclaim?

Dear sir or madam

I have more than 6000 Evmos staked via my Trust wallet, but its about 1 month that every day when i am reclaiming my rewards, it gives mr errors mostly for gass fee! And asking me to change the gass fee or to increase the transaction fee!
But i could not find any way in my trust wallet to increase the gass fee for “Evmos”!
Please help me, that how can i do that.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thank you so much
P.S. the Screenshot of the error is attached.

17 Likes

Hello @parsking,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

8 Likes

Hello! I’ve got the same screen, should I contact support or what next, please!??

6 Likes

Hello ! It is problem EVMOS claim got error screen gas low, it gives errors mostly for gas fee to change the gas fee or to increase the transaction fee please…

Thank you so much
P.S. the Screenshot of the error is attached.

3 Likes

Dear
All requested Screenshots attached,
The version
The address
The balance
Thanks again

5 Likes

@parsking Please update your app to the recent version and try unstaking again.

4 Likes

Dear
My wallet version is the latest already, as attached before.
And my problem is not unstaking, as i have not tried it yet!
According to my ticket, my problem is about the rewards claiming…
It is keeping to reject my rewards claiming by the gas fee problem. Keeping to say that i have to increase it, but i can not fine any way to increase it.
I attached one more the error massage on rewards claiming and the version of my wallet which is the latest
Looking forward to hearing from you for a solution
Regards

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue even though I have plenty to cover the gas fee no matter what it is, app is up to date, I can’t stake, unstake, claim rewards or anything.

5 Likes

Hello @AXLEX, @bpotter43, @parsking,
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please wait for a new App update this week which should fix this error.

3 Likes

Hello! Thanks for your help! It is really makes sense! That will do! Thank you!

3 Likes

Same problem here, for weeks and weeks already. It worked a few times and now stopped again. Support told me to update app. I have latest version and still doesn’t work

4 Likes

@Metanone Please read my response above.
You need to wait for the next app update.

4 Likes

I also have a problem with this problem, and we need to be able to increase gas charges manually.
I’ve been trying for a few days, but I haven’t been able to do it, please check this out.

5 Likes

@Hamid.hn70 Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Please wait for a new App update this week which should fix this error.

5 Likes

Got the same problem. There was an update for Trust Wallet today but dont fix the issue.

6 Likes

Hello!! I just have updated my app and the error persists. Can’t stake, unstake, send, redelegate, basically can’t do anything with my EVMOS balance because I can’t set the fee and it says the fee is too low.

5 Likes

Icant whitdrow and un staking display error
account sequence mismatch expected 12 got 11

3 Likes

Hello Alan47! Got some problems with MKR, CREAM, PAYT coins they just gone by itself ??

2 Likes

Hi, I have enough lunc coins in my wallet but still then unstaking is failed and it requires gas fees what to do kindly please help.

3 Likes

We can not unstake lunc on trust walet , we have gas eroror. But we have lunc coin for gas fee.

Error this: out of gas in location:
Writeperbyte gas wanted : 200000 gasused 213572 out of gas.

I was sent mail trust walet support 3 days ago not answer me who is solve this problem , if not answer me trust walet how to trust you???

3 Likes