Get your funds OUT of exchanges!

Storing your Cryptos in exchanges is similar to storing funds in a bank. It may sound safe but there is some exposure since a third party has control over your funds.
Fraud, security attacks, and loophole in financial health can be third party risks

Be your own bank in Trust wallet!

23 Likes

I agree. It is unsafe to hodl in exchanges except you’re doing so as either a form of soft-staking or you’re actively trading.

5 Likes

Exactly you shouldn’t store your funds in the exchange unless you have traded, placed an order or invested in staking.

3 Likes

Just a few minutes ago I almost fainted when I transferred my coins from main account to trading account and they didn’t appear. But it was slow internet connection after 3-5 minutes boom! They showed up :joy::blush::grin:

4 Likes

I want to create one token n wanted to listing trust wallet, can some one help me?

2 Likes

For now trust wallet is my bank :bank:

2 Likes

It’s understandable not to want to store your funds in exchanges but where do you suggest we store our cryptocurrencies.
Even the hardware wallets these days are being compromised. I have had an issue with a Non Custodial wallet where my crypto suddenly disappeared without a trace. Nothing showed up in transactions history.

The thing is that, DYOR in choosing a reputable wallets or exchanges at least to reduce the risks

3 Likes

Just as we have done our DYOR and found Trust wallet as the solution :100:

2 Likes

Year in year out, crypto exchanges are hacked and huge amount of funds are stolen. Coincheck, bitgrail, bitfinex, zaif, bithumb, cryptopia, upbit etc even the presumably more secured ones get hacked.
Be your own bank in a trustworthy wallet.