Getting XVG ERC-20 in my TrustWallet

Hello Everyone,

I bought some XVG ERC-20 during presale at Pinksale.

I claimed token a couple of hours ago but they don’t yet appear in my TrustWallet account. Do I need to try differently?

Kind regards,

Hello @MKJHA
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Hello @Tobi

Here is the wallet address:
0x075448DeFe5c38448f3cf98353a9c5d592382171

I can see the amount on Uniswap, perhaps it is in the lock in period? They may release it after that ends 400 days later?

I got a newer version of TrustWallet.

I can’t find the transaction hash.

Thanks.

Hello @Tobi

I found the hash:
0x4ce91b9e6a382215cbec5031aabbe721304cfae82dbdd2a25ba40f0c0b382485

1 Like

Although the amount of XVG ERC-20 is visible on Uniswap but it is not showing up in my TrustWallet account.

@MKJHA You only need to add it manually for it to show up.
Here’s the details to:
Contract: 0x85614A474dBeED440d5BBDB8aC50b0f22367F997
Decimals: 18

@Tobi Thanks, I already manually added XVG ERC-20 but no amount or value is showing in front of the symbol.

Do I need to reimport the wallet?

@MKJHA What is your app version again? State the exact one you have.

I just reimported the wallet still don’t see any trace of XVG ERC-20 tokens in my TrustWallet account.

@Tobi
I had keyed in the right contract address, and now matter has been resolved. Thanks for sharing the correct contract address.

2 Likes