GOOGLE form SCAM

I was just on my Twitter looking at pancake swap explaining how to use trust wallet in there V1 swap to move tokens there is somebody posting a Google form are supposedly posing as “trust wallet support help” and in the form…

it’s asking for… YOUR Trust wallet 12 SEEDPHRASE that is a SCAM ITS A SCAM do not fill it out!!!

ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER …

NEVER EVER EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR MEMORICPHRASE AND OR PRIVATEKEYS TO YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLETS…

NO MATTER HOW BELIEVABLE THEY CAN BE…
THESE SCAMMERS ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO…
IM GOING INTO MY 2ND YR OF MY CRYPTO JOURNEY and still almost fall prey to these clever charming trustworthy persona…

I dont want a fresh NEWBIE or ANYONE to hand over their hard earned ‘money’ ‘life savings’ or ‘Investment’!

#1 RULE … Never ever give those keys phrases to ANYONE and if asked for them. Block and report.

5 Likes

I wish I had seen this earlier, I just fell prey to this, I didn’t know what I was doing, I thought it was a legitimate TrustWallet help page and they’ve now taken 1303USDT from my TrustWallet. Is there any way of recovering anything when someone takes advantage of somebody like this? :frowning:

3 Likes

I dont believe so.you just gave them your wallet. Do not send any other funds to that wallet. Because they now have access to it

Ok thank you, it was a really bad day yesterday, I feel like an idiot :frowning:

1 Like

Yea Don’t even use that wallet again, never try this mistake again, experience is the best teacher, I believe you’ve learnt with this encounter

1 Like

Your definitely not an idiot! Your new to this! If your unsure always ask. And another hard lesson I learned, not to be in a hurry when your sending your funds to ur designated address. Make sure you input the address correctly and pay attention when it comes to an address that also needs a memo. I was in a rush and sent my #bnb to get lost on the blockchain because I copy pasted the address ,memo , and my 2 factor code and pasted my 2 factor code in the memo line.:weary: Kucoin told me nothing can be done about that. Ask ask ask, you will encounter many that are rude and laugh when you ask questions. Dont let that discourage asking. There are also many that truely wanna help and share there knowledge and experience!

Yeah they just got me i was so hesitant and i knew better but be fire meta and pancake smh not much but i knew better especially when they said transfer back to trust easier wallet what I took out