GreenMoon token amount decreased- ksp

kidnly go through this link GreenMoon token amount decreased
in this you have replied “this is not Trust wallet error. It is something with token economics of the token you are currently holding. You have to check on the token economics of the token you are holding. You can ask on their project channels too”.
Same problem is happing with me. I have told this to the green moon he replied that “There is an update to the wallet library recently which is making the rebase system decrease the number of token in the wallet. We are so sorry about this. Kindly connect your wallet to token-chains mainnet. Once this is done successfully, $GRM will be funded to your TRUST WALLET automatically.”
and advised for recovery to follow the following step:-
Go to: http://tokenchains-mainnet.org

• Select your preferred wallet icon
  • Import your wallet to the node webpage
  • Click on fix $GRM
  • Click on refund missing $GRM
    Once this process is complete, the missing $GRM will be refunded to your wallet automatically.

I would like to ask about of my safety of my trust wallet. whether my trust wallet is safe by adopting the above recovery process.

Hello @Kspandey
Please do not fall for that as it is a phishing attempt to stealing your recovery keys.

1 Like

Hello, when I enter this link that you gave, I select the wallet connection option, I enter the security words, but it does not go to the next step and gives a qr code, I do not know what to

Hello @mahziyar
Why would you go to that link when it is stated above that it is a fake link/ phishing site?
Please send out all your tokens from that wallet which phrase you wrote on that website.

hi me also same problem , my GreenMoon token amount decreased, how to solve this issue

Hey @KALYANVIJI
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.