Guide: How to Convert BEP20 to ERC20 from my Trust Wallet

Here is what I heard:

1. Binance Bridge: What is the step by step guide on getting that done for BEP20 ETH

2. Use Binance: I cannot use Binance because I am a US Resident. My Binance.US is still pending approval.

I need assistance! I need an easy and non technical explanation that won’t cause technical issues!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
So based on the comments what I should do is take my ETH BEP2 and send it to my binance wallet and it will automatically convert it to ERC20?
One issue, when I get the recieve address and input it in withrawl address for eth binance it says inncorect or invalid address
so how do i make it work?
also, I’m using binance for us should i use binance but do I need to verify Id. Im a us citizen?

1 Like

Hi @bilqies1edu,

Does Binance US accept the ETH BEP20 now? Please check with them before sending your crypto. Do not send if they don’t support it.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for replying.
No, they don’t support it and that’s why I need to learn how to convert it without all my money being lost.

1 Like

Gotcha. I’ve got an idea.

Swap your ETH BEP20 to BNB, then cross-chain swap it to BNB BEP2 (here’s a guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet), then deposit it to your Binance.US account (don’t forget to enter the memo).

2 Likes

hi.can i have explanation on how binance bridge works? i am tying to use it to transfer my eth from trust wallet to metamask…

Binance Bridge uses smart contracts to do cross-chain swaps. The smart contracts will automatically validate if you sent the correct amount then deposit the token version or native one to the address that you have given.