Hamster v1 to v2 convert

The hamster contract has been changed. How can I switch to a new contract?

The hamster dev team is unreachable. There is no information on the exchange between contracts on their website.

Transaction Hash: 0xa3f7c1a9231317311d5d8c96e88de95d1ad415953c35c67eeb6402fa3a756b80

2 Likes

Hello @Muratkoc
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xb7b36ca86685af52186f1f9394e91d115a9da654
Decimals: 18

1 Like

Thank you for the answer.

I did what you said. The tokens have already been added to my wallet but I cannot use my tokens as it is an old contract. The hamster contract has changed. That’s why there is no logo.

New contract: 0x679d5b2d94f454c950d683d159b87aa8eae37c9e
decimal 7

Therefore I need to move my tokens to the new contract.

1 Like

@Muratkoc
Please contact the projects team for assistance with that.

1 Like

I could not reach the project team. There is no contact link on their site. That’s why I asked you for help.

When contract changes are made in other coin projects, swaps are made in order not to make people suffer. However, the hamster coin team did not even share information on their website.

Old contract hamster tokens are currently unavailable. It’s a sad situation.

@Muratkoc this is not Trust wallet issue, it is project team obligations to inform token holders on how to swap from old to new tokens. Try to check their socials on CoinMarketCap informations.

I have a problem just like you. Have you found a solution to this problem? Please help me a lot of money I have a problem

@bashar84 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello, I have had Hamster currency for 2 years and I haven’t changed to the new version. I’m all cold. Please help me, thank you

Hi @baklari,

As mentioned earlier in this thread, you’ll have to reach out to the Hamster token team so they can assist you in swapping to the new version.