Have completed an exhange of tokens on using Uniswap

Hi,
I have completed an exhange of tokens on using Uniswap, the trasncation has shown as approved, but the token balances haven’t changed in my wallet, although my gas fees for ETH have been taken, please help.

I traded PEPE for POOH and after exchange balance not correct

WALLET
0x83b2B04a54856886721FBD3bd013D6713166f23A

TRANSACTION HASH : 0xd306893b7283fc499bc57fd0f6df3f4e229a932c816bdca933b6cb3be7656f76

1 Like

Hello @Lazyskits ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

It wont let me attach photos for some reason, keeps saying i have embed them, please help

I can’t really help you without it but as you can see your token is still in your wallet , so make sure you got the last version of Trust Wallet in your Smartphone .

https://etherscan.io/address/0x83b2B04a54856886721FBD3bd013D6713166f23A

or add it manually

Why wont it let me attache the photos, is saying that cannot embed them? What does this mean

I have done the same thing two times bought bitcoins
But nothing changed on my Wallet i have picture of the putchase!

Hello @Stian what did you do exactly? a few more details please.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.