Have the same problem and provided the support

Hey Jenny, I have the same problem and provided the support (email) with all the necessary information but still heard nothing from them.

My first second and third support mails went to nowhere.

Can you please help me out?

Hello @Attila021 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

thanks for the quick response.

I start with the issue.

I usually buy OMI Token on Ascendex and transfer it on my Trust wallet. Like the last time but it did not show up on my wallet this time and my existing OMI Token lost its value, only showing as an amount.

Attached to this email you’ll find the screenshots.

Transaction ID:

0x65d36f972aaf44311841afceaca89e38421aca1027f8e17c018b7d88e49905d9

Withdrawal Address:

0x06314f637c50bA0Ad6097CbB955C5Cdf334f670b

This is the transaction ID

0x65d36f972aaf44311841afceaca89e38421aca1027f8e17c018b7d88e49905d9

Withdrawal address:

0x06314f637c50bA0Ad6097CbB955C5Cdf334f670b

@Attila021 your tokens didn’t reflected because you transferred ERC20 ECOMI to your GO20 address. To recover your funds, Please follow this guide:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

choose ETH - Ethereum and then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” and fill these values m/44'/6060'/0'/0

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Ethereum > import the private key

About price issue, ECOMI is no longer GO Chain token, they already migrated to ERC20 and also they removed their GO20 contract on CoinMarketCap, so app will no longer pick pricing info for GO20 OMI.

1 Like

Hello @Alan47 I followed the steps and it did not import the token on the ETH wallet. do I have to create a custom Token based on ETH?

@Attila021 yes in case it didn’t reflected. Also, make sure your ETH address is 0x06314f637c50bA0Ad6097CbB955C5Cdf334f670b after importing a wallet.

1 Like

@Alan47 the address was indeed very important. and as important as you said was to customize a new wallet for the token which needs to be transferred. with the right decimals and contract address.

my token are all in :coin::+1: thanks for your help :pray:

now there is another problem. how to get my token from the previous wallet inside my ERC20 wallet?

it says there is too less GO for the transfer.

how can I find out the key for those token and transfer them on my ERC20 wallet?

@Attila021 I don’t understand your question, which previous wallet are you talking about? Give more explanation with screenshots too.

1 Like

It is my wallet based on GO20 @Alan47

On which one I wanted to transfer the OMI previously.

I can only see my OMI with no value there.

How can I transfer those token on my new ERC20 OMI wallet? It demands some GOchain from me for the transfer. Do I have to buy GOvhain in order to transfer my token?

@Attila021 yes you need some GO to cover your transaction fees as your old OMI tokens are on GO Chain.

On how to transfer them to ERC20, you have to ask OMI team or do your research on proper way to migrate. Don’t send them directly to your ERC20 address.

1 Like

Thanks for your help @Alan47 :pray:

I will consult with my OMI support.

Have a great day :wave: