Have tried to swap on Pancakeswap and I went to trust

Ok so I was running into some trouble
And i have tried to swap on Pancakeswap and I went to trust wallet to check out the swap and when I did all I saw was bnb fees going through and no swap happens what so ever
Can I get a refund

Hello @8ank To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hash links

1. 0x5def950b98c4ff73f7742d80a995aead58a0800a4869befcecbd5e3bd73101a9

0xc63e66bef891b0604ed5aefd30a50d951566a067ec3a70afcb5e6e519d668fce
Basically what I was trying to do was swap a token on pancake swap to another token and I tried this twice
At two different times and the same thing happened, the swap wouldn’t happen and it would just end up taking my bnb with fees look .

So Can I please get a refund for the missing fees in my Binance wallet at alll

@8ank the error you are facing is not from Trust wallet side, it is PancakeSwap error. You have to contact PancakeSwap for support.

Also, transaction fees are non-refundable regardless of the transaction status, succeed or failed.