Hello, I entered the trustwallet address in the destination wallet address instead of the classic atrium address, and the atomic wallet amount of 4.34362 ETC was sent, but it has not been added to my ETC assets in the trustwallet

Hello, I entered the trustwallet address in the destination wallet address instead of the classic atrium address, and the atomic wallet amount of 4.34362 ETC was sent, but it has not been added to my ETC assets in the trustwallet.

Hi @baran20108972,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Ethereum Classic wallet address (select Ethereum classic in the Trust Wallet app, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (please copy and paste, not a screenshot)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
1 Like

Hi, the anomaly that I realized I did what you said is related to sending ETC to the wallet trustwallet: 0xd4102152a190b76704bf222a8912722b78f8acd7862aede4075a31132d06f7ee The photo of the source wallet is also attached, thank you

1 Like

Thank you for providing the requested information.

The situation is: you sent ETC to your ETH wallet address.

To recover it, please follow this guide:

Side note: Select ETH in the “coin” part. Then find 0x574e608C85FA1255400eD1646299358829001575 in the list of derive addresses (should be located at the first row).

1 Like

Hi, I do not understand well what I should do. Where should I enter? I took a photo of the ETC status posted inside the source wallet page. Please help me more.

Please read, understand, and follow this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, import it to the wallet: open settings → wallets → I already have a wallet → Ethereum Classic → Private key

Hi, I do not understand what I should do. I entered the hash and history section of the wallet. The hash address was relevant there, but I did not know what to do. I entered the trustwallet wallet setting section.

Hi, I did what you said. The value of 4.34362 is shown in the form of a new wallet, but it is not possible to send. A photo of the ETC currency for which I gave the wrong address is attached.

Here are the detailed steps to guide you:

1. Follow step 1 and 2 of How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address
  2. Select ETH - Ethereum in the coin part
  3. Scroll down to the derived addresses
  4. Find 0x574e608C85FA1255400eD1646299358829001575
  5. Once you found it, get the private key of that address. It’s located on the fourth column.
  6. Go back to the Trust Wallet app. Select settings > wallets > press the “+” icon on the top right corner > choose “I already have a wallet” > scroll down and find Ethereum classic > press it > choose private key > enter the one that you got earlier > press import

Hello, thank you. My ETC currency is back in my wallet

1 Like