Hello! I have some issues sending crypto to my Trust Wallet

I’ve used Trust Wallet before, but never encountered this issue. I’m trying to send some ETH to my trust wallet address but whenever I try to request a manual payout out of ethermine.org, the site I’m using, I press the button Sign& request and it just says “Check your connected wallet for a signature request.” but I don’t recieve anything on my app. Also, the “transaction Signing” from security settings is activated.
Maybe this image will help ? Thank you in advance for any reply!

Hello @Belenyesi.Sever To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. i don’t really know if this is what you asked for, but this is proof that i’ve made transactions before successfuly : Transaction 0x5a179d962763af99c7c34a98f6f33abf007ee0e834a4038d242e0a0fb6ede0f3 - Open Source Ethereum Blockchain Explorer - beaconcha.in - 2023
    if it works…
  2. I was trying to manualy request a payout, a pop-out appeared where you have to press the button showed up, the “Sign and Request” button for the transaction to be finished where it sends you, supposedly, a signature request that i never recieve. When i connected the wallet through WalletConnect, i got a signature request to approve that i accept my wallet connected. But after that I’m not recieving any other signature request as the message sais “Check your connected wallet for signature request”

@Belenyesi.Sever the last incoming transaction is 126 days ago where you received a transaction from transaction hash you sent above, the received ETH sent out from your wallet abt 123 days ago, here’s transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6c26c64865e609187ffa3cb0769898b3687ab0cdce10a8df3739a2189e205d97

Hello brother please I need your help right now I’m totally down and devastated I don’t know what to do