Hello I send MNT(mantle) on Erc20 to my trust from CEX,but i didnt recieve it What should i do? in privecy code ,i want to choose MNT but it dosnt there!(in crypto list)

Hello I send MNT(mantle) on Erc20 to my trust from CEX,but i didnt recieve it What should i do? in privecy code ,i want to choose MNT but it dosnt there!(in crypto list)

32 Likes

Hello @ashkanhastam17 ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

12 Likes

1:

2:

0x7a43Af5feDd2Cd4703f59A71533Db4462a573Bf3

3:

0x03ee457a6f453040124c0ed2d054220b2eb873d14cb980dfdbfb92686898da21

4:

7 Likes

@ashkanhastam17 Are you certain you sent on the ERC20 network?
There is no history of that token on your address nor does the transaction ID exist on etherscan.

6 Likes

i send MNT(mentle on that blockchain) to the MNT(ERC20)

FROM CEX TO TRUSTWALLET

6 Likes

@ashkanhastam17 please send the transaction ID with the link to the explorer.
Also try not to duplicate your posts.

6 Likes

Ok ,sorry.my bad

TXID:0x03ee457a6f453040124c0ed2d054220b2eb873d14cb980dfdbfb92686898da21

Mantle network

9 Likes

@ashkanhastam17
Unfortunately Trust wallet doesn’t support that network, you need to find a wallet that does and import your keys there.

9 Likes

How can i import my keys there???

???thank you …

10 Likes

@ashkanhastam17 You import using your recovery words from the Trust app.

12 Likes

Pls I don’t know why my account got blocked can someone please explain this to me pls

11 Likes

Pls can you explain to me why my account got blocked why can’t I sell my coins

9 Likes

@Jegede Hello

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

8 Likes

Please i need your help.the coin i purchased didn’t reflect in my wallet

5 Likes

Hello @Hope0o

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

6 Likes