Hello, please help

Hello @rottylab To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I was swapping my safemoon over to BNB on pancake swap.

1 Like

@rottylab can you send your address in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

What address do you need?
I’m confused
i have this from bscscan

1 Like

sorry

cut off the words

1 Like

@rottylab you received your BNB after swapping, here is transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xa4c716db2048d9c91401bbd6eb25721c19aec0a115b5f13d56f9b9f05e6cbeb7

And you transferred out BNB to another address: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x99406079da5661ec3ed7a98a76c779eece79741e7b64008a5bc352c1d8950a52

1 Like

How do i go about getting it back? Would you do a quick zoom call to explain?
Thank very much for all your help

1 Like

@rottylab you are not recognizing these transactions?
If yes, probably your wallet is compromised.

1 Like

Is there a way to get them back? Can we use the address it went to and resend back to my wallet?

1 Like

There’s is no way to reverse confirmed blockchain transactions. Nothing can be done.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me please. I’ve just lost the remaining funds in my Trust wallet.

I bought £9500 worth of FEG and it within 2 days it dropped to £1000k. I believe it was pumped and dumped? I shouldn’t have listened to a family friend…

Anyway I had a £1000 left in my Trust wallet and decided to take it out as it was going down even more and with China now banning crypto I thought that FEG would crash pretty quickly so I sent the funds in my Trust wallet to a new wallet called MetaMask where I was going to buy Ether or something else to try and get some money back.

I copied the receive address from my Metamask waller and pasted it into my Trust wallet send tab and the funds disappeared. I looked and they haven’t gone in my MetaMask wallet? I’m devastated! Can anyone tell me how to get my funds back or where they’ve gone?

1 Like

@Haloman
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi

Thank you very much for your help, it’s much appreciated.

Version 6.6(663)

I wanted to send my balance to the Metamask wallet from my Trust wallet

It’s telling me I can’t imbed media here?

1 Like

Please try providing the details required. You should be able to upload media

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll try and explain how I did it.

This is where I started and I where I added the MetaMask receiver address

This is the receive address of MetaMask wallet

This is the FEG token in trust wallet

1 Like

@Haloman your tokens are in your Metamask address currently. You have to contact Metamask on how to enable them in their app.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Purchased stellar from moonpay

There seems to be a issue with moonpay for me as well. Hopefully someone will know why moonpay is giving issue

This will be wallet applicant error. I guess you copy the wrong wallet.