Purchased stellar from moonpay

Afternoon, looking for help with a transaction that said it went through when I look at Moonpays site, but was never credited to my wallet

2 Likes

Hello @Sounddownword To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 I made two XLM purchases on 9/20 & the second never deposited to my account.
When I contacted Moonpay, they said it was an issue with my wallet provider.

1 Like

@Sounddownword still you didn’t send the details asked above.

1. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.

2. Also copy XLM address send here in plain text (not screenshot).

3. Transaction hash for both 2 transactions (copy and paste here).

4. Screenshots of the current wallet balance.

@Alan47 sorry for the previous confusion.

1.)

wallet address;

GAQRRQDZYJFB5JFRJOD4CIH5IYYSBKDR4MRJQE54I37LUV2VPMXCAKTE

2.) By XLM address do you mean the transaction ID? (99e3b1ac-22bd-4500-a5cf-044ea2d1e566)

3.)
Transaction 1 Hash:
580e40a0336c388b5e07d4ef6c56cf700f08384dd527b6da78eed7a619d227ca

Transaction 2 Hash:
859c396ec61488c5ad4b1483b89dd1ae5cb55f00d7b97ba06e988ee1cdf6db59

4.)

Hello @Sounddownword there is no lost amount. Trust wallet displays what you have on blockchain. Maybe you are confused with transaction history which is missing. But on explorer you can see all transactions and your final balance.

Try emailing moonpay support and include your receipt with the Date of transaction, transaction I.D. , Destination Wallet, and the Transaction Hash. Ask them to send your profits to to your wallet or a new wallet. See if that helps.