Hello please i need help

How can i sell BNB to my country currency .
is it possible ?

7 Likes

Binance is your best bet. Use p2p sell order and you can also use Roqqu. Feel free to contact if you need step by step guidance.

4 Likes

What will I do from hereUploading: 20201017_072422.jpgā€¦

3 Likes

First question, which country?

2 Likes

Nigeria ā€¦?
ā€¦

2 Likes

ŠŠµŠ¼Š°Ń” Š½Ń–чŠ¾Š³Š¾ Š½Šµ Š¼Š¾Š¶Š»ŠøŠ²Š¾Š³Š¾,Š²ŃŠµ Š¼Š¾Š¶Š»ŠøŠ²Š¾.

1 Like

Canā€™t view the image here

3 Likes

Yes roqqou can be use if u are in Nigeria and for Nigerian am not sure of outside the country, have been using it to trade for more than 6 month and itā€™s legit and good, u can search for their app on play store and u can also use binance exchange itself.

5 Likes

Hi @Living,

The app is only able to do crypto to crypto transactions. You need to send your crypto to a third party exchanger to cash out.

Please see this guide for some suggestions: Cashing out your Crypto

5 Likes

Binance P2P Has Nigerian crypto traders, you give them your crypto, they send Naira to your preferred bank account/mobile payment and then you release the crypto. Just complete your Binance KYC.

3 Likes

Cā€™est une bonne nouvelle au nigĆ©rians

1 Like

My transaction is not completeā€¦ Display the missing input and utxos errorā€¦ How to clear my problem

3 Likes

Binance P2P can help you to convert your crypto to cash, you canā€™t exchange Fiat on your Trust wallet, Binance is no. 1 exchange site, so I trust them much when it comes to converting to fiat

2 Likes

Hi @Vasan0811

Please read this guide to fix the said issue: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

ā€“ Locking the thread since the questions here are already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.

3 Likes