Help. Coins missing. Elon gate

Hi,
Please help. My elon gate coins went 0 value. Now the amount of coins is shown in decimal.
Version: 1.29.3
0x75603309170D2E051496FeAE1Bb52b1447EEFDFc

Please help

4 Likes

same issue for me, I was about to make a post. I post around $50 in elongate which should be millions of coins but it says decimals only and my moneys gone

So I just found out there is a bug on trust wallet which is deleting my SHR tokens on trustwallet. I can see the value when I search for it but instantly disappear when I refresh the wallet. Someone any idea why this is happening and are they aware of it?

2 Likes

I literally just noticed that too. If I got back into pancakeswap and try to swap it, it shows the full balance I have for elongate but once I go back to the main screen its at 0 for some reason, Its the same coin too i havent mistaken and put the wrong one

1 Like

It happen exactly the same with me in pancakeswap is shows the right value of the elon gate but 0 value in trust wallet and the coins shows in decimals.

2 Likes

yea shows 0.046 for me instead of my 46 million, and it says $0 beside it

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem from a swap an hour ago! 0,036 but it should be millions

Hello, please can you help? I purchased some ElonGate using Pancake Swap about 1 he ago and instead of having 38,905,095.120177128 I have 0.0389 - somehow the decimals have been moved. The full amount of BNB Smart Chain has been deducted and my TxHash feed shows as successful. How can I resolve this? Thanks

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem. All my balance is showing zero now with coins in decimals. Please help

2 Likes

Yes me too, 34000000 becomes 0,034 !!! The transaction on bscscan is ok.
Please help

2 Likes

Same issue for me, bscscan show’s the correct amount but Trust Wallet is $0 dollars (.12086183) ELG? How to we get this resolved?

1 Like

No idea I’ve same issue and i submitt a issue to the team support hope they resolve it!

1 Like

Where did you get the Elon Gate coins from? Perhaps there is a way to reverse it.

1 Like

I had the same issue, go ahead right your phrase key and delete your apps.
Once you deleted completely from your device reinstall it right 12 key phrases and import it, all your missing coins will come back

1 Like

Same here. It’s showing the full balance when I go to swap. But wouldn’t let me swap
Has anything changed for you?

1 Like

I am missing my elongate too. I can see all the details in pancakeswap. I should have 487,885,959 but instead I have .4879001 in my wallet. The decimal point is way off. I am always very careful and have never had this problem with other swaps. Really need this fixed!

1 Like

Same thing is happening with my Wink. Shows in pancakeswap but shows 0 WIN on my home screen.

1 Like

I also swip SAFEMOON to new token but they are not giving me that new token ans my fund is deducted from account
Plz suoport

Hello, It says that you have to wait and there’s a catch when purchasing. It’s literally all about timing it right! There’s a full explanation on the problem in egorithms’ article on elongate-what-is-it-how-to-buy

Hello, I am having a problem with the Trust Wallet application. Yesterday I made a transaction of about 83 euros on your platform to buy BNB, so far no problem I received them. From there I went to the Pancakswap application. I linked my account, again no problem. I then made a transaction between BNB and Elongates for a result of approximately 133,000,000.00 Elongates. The problem is that when I go back to the Trust Wallet home, there is displayed: 0.133 Elongates while when I go back to the foreign exchange application I have my 133 million. Do you have any idea of ​​the source of the problem? Thank you in advance.