Help. Eth from trust wallet to metamask not showing

I sent eth from trust wallet to metamask but it does not show. Etherscan shows the transaction between the two wallet addresses correctly but metamask doesn’t show the token. Eth does not show as a token in their list. I can’t seem to find the token address for the type of eth is sent. Clearly I’m a newbie but would appreciate any help. I’ve seen topics about moving from metamask to trust but not the way I went. Thank you.

1 Like

Any luck with this?
I’ve a similar problem. I sent Binance Peg Ethereum to metamask and it’s missing somewhere.

Nothing yet. I have a buddy much more knowledgeable than me looking into it. Waiting for a thread here. I’ll let you know.

I worked my situation out mate. This might help.
Search “Academy binance metamask to smart chain”

You have to change your network to the smart chain network. They add the address of the token you sent.
The token I had an issue with was the Binance Peg Ethereum token.
So once I changed the network, then added the Token it appeared. Fuking delighted.
Best of luck

Thanks for sharing. This suggestion worked! I was pretty worried my ETH was gone. Really appreciate you replying. Thx

Dear Team
I have transferred 0.45283 Ethereum from Trust wallet to Metamask wallet and it has been almost 7 days over, till now it’s not received my Metamask Ethereum wallet.
My Trust wallet Ethereum address is 0xb97E6fb814b98edDF86cEfAc94a177B313C2C472
My Metamask wallet address is
0x24476960Eb5c601F25503FeC5f9fE0945Cf80126

Transaction Hash:-
0xccb1d8d3b014b7db5ba039f4c403123105d1d46443ceee3812fa174c3a76e767

What is happening with trust wallet, I lost my ETH and Saitama and show tranfers that I didnt do, somebody please help, my funds are gone

@Joseoscarlc Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: